The website (hereinafter, the “Website”) of the firm Mitanni Abogados y Economistas (hereinafter, “Mitanni”) uses its first-party cookies in order to improve its operation, and to optimise the experience of the user (hereinafter, the “User”) of the Website. We therefore consider that if you continue browsing and do not deactivate the cookies, you agree to the use thereof under the terms indicated in our Legal Notice and in this Cookies Policy.The objective of the Cookies Policy is to help you to understand the use made by Mitanni of cookies, the purpose of the cookies used, and the options available to you to manage them.
1. WHAT COOKIES AREA cookie is information that is stored on the user’s device, while he or she consults a specific website. It is the application used for browsing that really stores this information in the form of a small data file. These data can only be read by the website that created them and in no event are they files that can be run or propagated or contain a virus, or represent a threat of any kind to the devices upon which they have been saved. Moreover, at no time at all do the cookies used on our website collect users’ personal data. They are used exclusively to make sure that the website operates properly.
2. TYPES OF COOKIESThere are different types of cookies:
a) Depending on the institution that manages them:
- First-party cookies: these are cookies sent to the user’s device from a device or domain managed by the author of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies sent to the user’s device from a device or domain that may or not be managed by the author of the website. It is a third party that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
b) Depending on the period of time they remain active on the device:
- Session cookies: these are cookies designed to gather and to store data while the user visits a web page. They are used to store information that is only worth keeping in order to provide the service requested by the user on just one occasion.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which data remain stored in the device for a defined period, which may range from a few minutes to, for example, one year.
c) Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are being processed:
- Technical cookies: these facilitate user-browsing and the use of the different options or services that the website offers, such as identifying the session, allowing access to specific areas, facilitating orders, purchases, completion of forms, registrations, security, providing functions (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Personalisation cookies: these allow users access to services according to their preferences (language, browser, regional configuration, etc.).
- Analysis cookies: these allow for anonymous analysis of user behaviour on the website and measurement of user activity and the production of browser profiles with a view to improving the website.
- Advertising cookies: these allow for management of the website’s advertising spaces.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these allow for management of the website’s advertising spaces on the basis of user browsing behaviour and habits, from which their profile is obtained, thus allowing for personalisation of the advertising shown on the user’s browser.
Mitanni uses first-party, session and persistent, technical and personalisation cookies, which in no event process information of a personal nature or record browser habits for advertising purposes. Upon access to our website, pursuant to article 22 of the Spanish Law of Information Society Services and e-Commerce, we have therefore requested your consent for the use thereof upon the clear understanding that, in all events, the cookies will be installed after a reasonable period of time thus giving users sufficient time to decide whether or not they consent.