Information Technologies, Data Protection and e-commerce
The main information technologies, data protection and e-commerce services provided by the Firm include:
- Legal advice on technological and e-commerce projects and on the protection of personal data.
- Agreements regarding software licensing, technology transfer, distribution of equipment and support, maintenance and development of software.
- Agreements on the provision of internet, information technologies, telecommunications and electronic platforms for e-commerce services.
- Legal analysis regarding the security and confidentiality of data and of files in the sector of telecommunications and e-commerce notifications.
- Diagnosis and audits on the extent of current compliance with applicable legislation, with special emphasis on the processing of data, networks and databases, as well as legal defence, including measures taken before the Data Protection Agency.