Intellectual Property and Personality Rights
MITANNI Abogados y Economistas has international experience and in-depth knowledge of community law and of international treaties. Such knowledge is essential in a globalised world and in a digital environment in which dealing with such matters is crucial in ensuring efficient protection and use of intellectual property rights.
- General advice on the legal regime of authors’ royalties and rights akin to authors’ royalties.
- Contents contracts: contracts in publishing, musical production, audiovisual production, transfer of formats and acquisition of contents.
- Advice regarding licences from institutions that manage intellectual property rights.
- Legal defence in proceedings involving breach of intellectual property rights.
- Advice regarding right to reputation, to privacy and to personality.