MITANNI Abogados y Economistas offers extensive experience in dealing with the tax problems of clients, be they natural or legal persons, and formulates proposals for tax improvements and gauges the suitability to the specific case of the different possible approaches in tax planning. The Firm also specialises in representing taxpayers in tax inspections and proceedings, and seeks to optimise taxation and reduce tax burdens. Accrued experience in dealing with the Tax Office enables us to deal successfully with any type of review or action that the Tax Office may undertake.
The services provided by our practice include:
- Ongoing advice to companies on how to deal with their tax obligations properly.
- Analysis of tax regulations on occasional economic operations, and the formulation of alternatives conducive to optimising the tax burden in financial, insurance, real estate and asset structuring and other operations.
- Tax planning of corporate structures from both a national and international perspective.
- Tax regulations on corporate restructuring operations and, particularly, on merger and acquisition operations.
- Tax regulations regarding personal and family assets, including aspects of capital and inheritance tax.
- Tax regulations on public institutions and on not-for-profit organisations such as foundations, associations and educational and sports institutions.
- Care for the relations of our clients with the Tax Office, with special emphasis on representing them before Tax Inspectors.
- Handling appeals and claims before the Tax Office and administrative courts.